من أنا

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

���� where is my book

    السبت، 30 مارس 2013

    The Proposal by Mary Balogh


    ___

    Image
    The Proposal by Mary Balogh
    Author(s): Mary Balogh
    Publisher:
    Date: 2012-05-01 Format: pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz Language: English ISBN10: 0385343329
    Pages: 320

    Without wanting to give too much away, I'll say that those who enjoy rollicking adventures would probably do better to look elsewhere. There are no highwaymen or spies lurking in the shadows. The biggest challenges this couple have to overcome are internal. The adventure is emotional. To put it bluntly, there's a lot of navel-gazing here. But this didn't bother me I found the lead characters very well-rounded, well-realized people, and I invested heavily in the outcome. They could not themselves have been rooting any more for their happily-ever-after than I was.

    download:
    Code: Select all
    http://fileflush.com/file/4966/proposal-2c-the.rar.html