من أنا

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

���� where is my book

    السبت، 30 مارس 2013

    The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe


    Re: FunSource & Elzorap's eBook Collection - Updated Daily.

    Postby FunSource » Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 am
    Image
    The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe
    Author(s): Katherine Howe
    Publisher:
    Date: 2012-04-10 Format: pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz Language: English ISBN10: 1401340911
    Pages: 432

    I was pleased to see that Howe has written another book. Her first, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, was quite a page turner (I finished it one night) and I'm glad to see that Howe has remained true to form in her second novel. The characters are well-drawn and intriguing, and the ending has a neat twist to it (I won't give it away here!). I also enjoyed the period detail. This book will suck you in and possibly become an all-nighter...be forewarned!

    download:
    Code: Select all
    http://fileflush.com/file/3083/the-house-of-velvet-and-gl-fiction.zip.html