من أنا

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

���� where is my book

    السبت، 30 مارس 2013

    I'll Be Mated for Christmas by Rebecca Royce

    ____

    Image
    I'll Be Mated for Christmas by Rebecca Royce
    Author(s): Rebecca Royce
    Publisher:
    Date: 2011-11-29 Format: pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb Language: English

    It had a great story flow. It has a strong lead female that yes, accepted her `mate' rather quickly. But I truly believe that people need to see past that when reading a novella. The authors have an enormous task in creating a full love story in a small amount of words. Rebecca Royce has done that with I'll Be Mated for Christmas. After reading this story I instantly looked up more of Rebecca's books to buy once I get my Amazon gift cards for Christmas! Fantastic job!

    download:
    Code: Select all
    http://fileflush.com/file/4962/i-27ll-be-mated-for-christmas-28romance.rar.html