من أنا

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

���� where is my book

    السبت، 30 مارس 2013

    The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon


    Re: FunSource & Elzorap's eBook Collection - Updated Daily.

    Postby FunSource » Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 am
    Image
    The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    Author(s): Sherrilyn Kenyon
    Publisher:
    Date: 2011-11-01 Format: pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb Language: English ISBN10: 0312550057
    Pages: 345

    By the bidding of his master, Seth has been torturing the Dream Hunter Solin to get him to reveal the location of the key to Mt Olympus. But then, Solin's daughter Lydia comes to rescue her dad. She becomes Seth's prisoner, while Solin goes to get the key. As his captive, Lydia spends more time with Seth and gets to see the man behind the mask he wears as Noir's Guardian. And she wants to show him all the love he has never known.

    I really enjoyed this book alot. Kenyon is sooo good at writing tortured heroes and this reminded me a lot of Dance with the Devil in tone. My only complaint, was that ending felt a little bit rushed. Maybe more than a little bit. But I can forgive it. I really think fans of the series are going to be happy with this one. I definitely was. 4 1/2 stars.

    download:
    Code: Select all
    http://fileflush.com/file/3085/the-guardian-fantasy.rar.html