من أنا

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

���� where is my book

    السبت، 30 مارس 2013

    The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen


    Re: FunSource & Elzorap's eBook Collection - Updated Daily.

    Postby FunSource » Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 am
    Image
    The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
    Author(s): Jennifer A. Nielsen
    Publisher:
    Date: 2012-04-01 Format: pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz Language: English ISBN10: 0545284139
    Pages: 352

    If you don't have this book on your to-buy list, I urge you to add it. I finished it last night and am so thrilled with the whole story that I have to restrain myself from just writing "awesome" in big, bold letters and calling it a day.
    The first and most important thing in this novel is the protagonist, Sage. He is a perfect example of an unreliable narrator, which is one of my favorite literary devices, and is, generally, one of the most fun protagonists I've read about in a long while. He is a fully-fledged character, with all his flaws and virtues. Sometimes I found myself wanting to throttle him, but that's what makes him such a wonder to read. The rest of the characters are also incredibly amusing, but Sage is the one that grabs and holds on to your attention.
    The plot is an intricately crafted one, clever and full of edge-of-your-seat moments. It is the kind of book you'll want to read again as soon as you finish it. Trust me on that. The writing is straight forward, allowing Sage's voice to shine through at its fullest.
    This is one of the best books I've read so far this year, so I highly, highly recommend it.

    download:
    Code: Select all
    http://fileflush.com/file/3078/the-false-prince-fantasy.zip.html